Student Aid Commission Information

Iowa College Student Aid Commission

The Iowa Department of Education accepts higher education student complaints and offers two types of student complaint forms. Select the choice that best describes your situation.

Higher Education Student Complaints


Tennessee Higher Education Commission

Division of Postsecondary State Authorization

404 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243-0830


The Higher Education Authorization Act of 2016, T.C.A. §49-7-2001 et seq., T.C.A. §49-7-144, and Rule Chapters 1540-01-02 and 1540-01-10 govern the regulation of postsecondary educational institutions.